Friday, June 13, 2008

The End is Nigh!

Did you ever feel like you could almost hear the clock ticking? Although you know the end is nigh, time just seems to slow right down, unless of course your build craps out, and then it starts to fly again, just ask Oisin. But I digress as I am wont to do. I know for a fact that the end is nigh, so pay attention!


Good, now that I've got your attention---I was starting to feel like Cassandra for a moment there---let me clarify because it's not as if it's the end of the world or anything (although something bit me in the garden and like Nick's cut, it's getting puffy). We all know that all good things must come to an end; although it's not so clear if the "good" qualifier is intentional with the implication that bad things might go on forever. I sure hope not! In any case, Ganymede is definitely a very good thing and it's definitely quickly coming to an end. Why it seems like just yesterday when we started. Not only does time fly, but thyme flowers too.


Sorry if I startled you for a moment there. I know how closely people hang off my every word so predictions of doom might well spread real panic. Of course all you avid readers realize that if I could foresee truly unexpected things, I'd be investing in the stock market not writing silly blogs wouldn't I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frogs like that can't be real, they are amazing !

And as a french I'm speaking as an expert ;)

Ed Merks said...

Frogs of one of my favorite creatures. The diversity of colors, shapes, and sizes is simply amazing. Their metamorphosis from tadpole to adult is fascinating to observe. Above my computer hangs a National Geographic Frogs calendar, and my computers are named, frog, toad, tadpole. Some of my frogs are so tame I can pick them up and hand feed them. I'm headed for the Ontario Reptile Expo tomorrow. I haven't been in France since I was a child...

nickb said...

Maybe you should invest in Mibbit (IRC chat over HTTP w/ AJAX) -- sounds like a frog and starts with one of your three favourite letters! :P